Pinellas County Schools and community partners have created a summer reading program to help STOP the Summer Reading Slide.
Summer Reading Initiative Goals:
- Putting books in the hands of students
- Tracking their progress
- Providing incentives to increase engagement in reading
Four Ways to Earn Prizes When You Read:
View the links below for more information about summer reading, book lists, websites and community summer activities for your student.
- Track your reading in myON
- Participate in Reading with the Rays
- Use Pinellas County Schools Online Reading Log
- Help Your School Win too! 2017 Summer Literacy Adventure
The Florida school whose students read the most books as part of the Summer Literacy Adventure will receive a surprise visit from First Lady Ann Scott. Just Read, Florida!