Translation resources and partners
Lionbridge Telephonic Interpretation — The entire district has access to interpreting services provided by Lionbridge. The company provides 24/7 phone interpretation services for 350 languages.
- Step 1. Call the Lionbridge telephonic interpretations hotline: 877-715-0110
- Step 2. Enter the PCS eight-digit PIN#
- Step 3. Select language
- Step 4. Connect with an interpreter
TransAct — All schools and offices have access to a library of translated documents. These include common school forms, such as reduced-lunch applications and field trip forms.
To register, visit www.transact.com/login and click the link for “Parent Notices.”
- Step 1: Click the “New User” button.
- Step 2: Find our school district.
- Step 3: Enter your school district email address.
- Step 4: Register for access.
- Step 5: Log in and click the “Get Started” button.
American Red Cross Language Bank — If the ESOL office is unable to assist by providing an interpreter for an event that requires in-person interpreters, the language bank provides volunteers that can serve as interpreters. Please note: The agency needs two-weeks’ notice. The ESOL office can help connect you with this service.
VOICES Interpreters — This organization provides interpretation services to people who are registered as refugees by Gulf Coast Jewish Family & Community Services.