Fundraising Vendor Information
2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
FUNDRAISERS WE DO NOT ALLOW
- We appreciate your support of Pinellas County Schools. However, the following types of fundraisers cannot not be approved:
- Services (i.e. tax preparation, in-office teeth whitening, etc.)
- Fundraisers involving advertising your business that includes a cost to the participant (dance, art, martial arts classes, tutoring, sports camps, etc.)
- Fundraisers that require up-front fees of any kind
- New Fundraisers must have the School who wants to work with them send an email (someone from the school's administration office) to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting we send a New Fundraiser Application to the Fundraising Company. The email should include the following:
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Pinellas County School Board Employees cannot be employed by or have a contractual relationship with any fundraiser that is doing business with the district. Please refer to school board policy 1113, Conflicting Employment or Contractual Relationship.
- In order to comply with the Jessica Lunsford Act, if you or someone from your company will be coming onto school board property when students are present, you must be level II screened. Jessica Lunsford Act Information.
- Vendors must also submit links (or copies) of any brochures or flyers, and/or contracts/agreements the schools must sign, and all certificates of liability (if applicable)
- During the first 2 months of school, please allow up to 4 weeks for the review process. After that, fundraiser applications must be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance of an event to allow for proper review.
- Submitting an application does not mean you are automatically added to the registered fundraiser list. Once you are properly registered you will receive an email confirming your inclusion on the list.
- If your business utilizes a 3rd party online payment processing company you must disclose this information on the application
- Any and all hold-harmless/indemnify clauses must be removed from your agreement/contract/website. This includes the 3rd party online payment processing company as well.
For additional information please contact Tracy Urello in Risk Management Fundraisers@pcsb.org
We encourage you to submit feedback on your experiences with these fundraisers.