Tropicana Field Visitor Information
GENERAL PUBLIC/GUEST INFORMATION
- All people and packages are scanned before entry to Tropicana Field.
- Parking is $10.00 and will be in LOTS 6 and 7.
- Tropicana is a NO CASH venue. All parking is by credit card only. Please plan accordingly.
- Lot 3 will be for ride shares (i.e. uber, lyft, taxi etc. )
- No signs, flowers/gifts, or air horns may be brought into the stadium.
- Outside food or beverage is not permitted
- There will be no vending of food or drinks at the field at any time before, during or after graduation ceremonies.
- Strollers are NOT permitted inside
- HANDICAP ACCESS: Guests needing to drop-off a family member(s) who is unable to walk from the car may use the car circle in front of gate 4 to drop off the family member(s). Tropicana Field does not provide wheelchairs. Please ensure guests bring their own wheelchairs or other ambulatory assistive devices to assist them getting to their seats.
The following items are prohibited from being brought into Tropicana Field.
- Backpacks, coolers and bags of any kind exceeding 16" x 8"
- Alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind, including firearms, knives and chemical sprays larger than .5 ounce.
- Fireworks or other explosives
- Items that could be projectiles
- Cameras with lenses longer than 12”
- Bullhorns, airhorns and other excessively loud noisemakers
- Anything that can obstruct the view of other fans
- Wrapped presents or gifts
- Footwear with wheels
- Other items as determined by Tropicana Field security and Rays staff
Prohibited items will not be stored. If you have any of these items with you, they may be returned to your vehicle or discarded.
View MLB Tropicana Field Security and Regulations
1 Tropicana Dr, St. Petersburg, FL 33705