Ready. Set. Register.
Kindergarten registration is underway!Kindergarten Registration
To register for kindergarten for the 2017-18 school year, children must:
- Be 5 years old on or before Sept.1, 2017
- Be able to show proof of residency (Two forms of documentation with home address)
- Have a Florida Certificate of Immunization (shots record)
- Have a physical examination certificate: List of locations offering free or low cost school physicals for uninsured residents
- You can register your child at your zoned PCS elementary school
ContactFor more information about registration, contact the Office of Student Assignment at (727) 588-6210.
Get Kindergarten ReadyLet Pinellas County Schools help your child transition into kindergarten. Here are some steps you can take to gear up for this milestone.