Si usted habla español, por favor haga clic en el botón “Select Language” en la parte inferior de la pantalla y seleccione "Spanish."
Registration is underway. To register for kindergarten for the 2019-20 school year, children must:
- Be 5 years old on or before Sept.1, 2019
- Be able to show proof of residency (Two forms of documentation with home address)
- Have a Florida Certificate of Immunization (shots record)
- Have a physical examination certificate:List of Low Cost Physicals
- You can register your child at your zoned PCS elementary school
For more information about registration, contact the Office of Student Assignment at (727) 588-6210.
Get Kindergarten ReadyLet Pinellas County Schools help your child transition into kindergarten. Here are some steps you can take to gear up for this milestone.
Explore this child development checklist with milestones for 4 year olds and tips for parents. Check out the Countdown to Kindergarten activity sheet to help your child get kindergarten ready.