Watch PCS Sports
In a partnership with The Identity Tampa Bay and NFHS Network, Pinellas County Schools families will now be able to watch district high school sporting events from their homes or mobile devices. This partnership has allowed for the installation of 32 automated cameras at all 16 district high schools.
For unlimited access to live and on demand content from the NFHS Network, fans can visit NFHSnetwork.com, search for their desired school, and subscribe. There is a Monthly Pass for $10.99 a month which can be canceled at any time. There is also a $69.99-yearly pass that is billed for 12 months at $5.83 monthly.
In addition to the NFHS Network subscription option, The Identity Tampa Bay will broadcast multiple games per week as part of this cutting-edge partnership. All games broadcasted on The Identity Tampa Bay will be free to the viewer.
Only football and volleyball games will be broadcasted this fall. The fall viewing schedule will be released soon.
For the 2020-21 school year, the district will implement a digital payment only ticketing policy for all athletic events. Fans will be able to purchase tickets online at www.GoFan.co. This new process will help promote social distancing, limit person-to-person contact and the physical exchange of cash and help to comply with capacity restrictions.
Get tickets to athletic events at www.Gofan.co
Attending a game this season
The safety and health of the student athletes , staff, and the community is our priority. Based on recommendations from the PCS Medical Advisory Committee below are the Pinellas County attendance rules to start the fall sport seasons. The attendance rules are subject to adjustments based on the COVID-19 conditions in our high schools and the updated advice from the medical professionals. Please consider the following rules and procedures when preparing to attend a game this season.
- Attendance at games will be limited to 25% of the stadium’s capacity. All tickets will be sold electronically through GoFan at www.gofan.co during the week of the game. No tickets will be sold school stadiums.
- Visiting teams are guaranteed a limited number of tickets.
- Varsity and JV football games will be streamed live through the NFHS network. You can subscribe to the service at www.nfhsnetwork.com.
- Varsity and JV volleyball will not allow spectators through September 18 - volunteers and game officials only. All games will be streamed on NFHS network. Spectators may be allowed starting September 19. Tickets must be purchased electiconally only.
- Swimming/Dive No spectators through September 18– volunteers and meet officials only.
- Golf: Parents may attend if the hosting golf course allows.
- Cross Country: Spectators must stay in the viewing area designated by the meet host. Spectators will not be permitted at the start or finish lines.
- Spectators must wear a mask while attending the game.
- Spectators should social distance and sit only in designated areas.
- Food sold at the concession stands will be limited to pre-prepared food choices. Be prepared to use only a credit or debt card at some locations.
Note: The above attendance policy is for Pinellas County Schools athletics home events. Other districts may have their own attendance policies.