Si desea traducir esta página web, por favor haga clic en “Translate” en la parte superior de la página y un clic en la flecha para seleccionar “Spanish”
Wondering what you can do to help get your child ready for kindergarten? Check out our 100 Days 'til Kindergarten webpage for quick tips and videos. It all begins May 2.
Kindergarten Registration is underway!
Find out which school your child is zoned for:
Use the School Zone Locator to find your child’s zoned school, or call Student Assignment at 727-588-6210.
To register for kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year, children must:
- Be 5 years old on or before Sept.1, 2022
- Be able to show proof of residency (Two forms of documentation with home address)
- Have a Florida Certificate of Immunization (shots record)
- Have a physical examination certificate
STEP 1 - Get a PCS user ID and password
- Go to any nearby school to obtain a user ID and password (if you don’t already have one for another child in your family). Be sure to bring a government issued photo ID.
STEP 2 - Reserve a Seat
- Log onto the Student Reservation System (SRS) at reservation.pcsb.org using your PCS user ID and password.
STEP 3 - Complete Registration at Your Child’s Zoned School
- Visit your child’s assigned school and deliver the required documents: Birth certificate or other proof of identity/age, proof of residency, Florida Certificate of Immunization and a physical examination certificate obtained within the last 12 months. Your child’s Social Security number is optional.
Get Kindergarten Ready
New Kindergarten Booklet (pdf)Let Pinellas County Schools help your child transition into kindergarten:
- Gear up for this milestone.
- Explore this child development checklist with milestones for 4 year olds and tips for parents.
Discover what your child will learn in kindergarten
Children will develop and refine social and emotional skills: managing feelings, sharing materials and resolving conflicts with words. Learning is guided by Florida’s B.E.S.T. standards in English Language Arts and Mathematics as well as standards in science, social studies, physical education, health education, visual arts and music. View standards on CPALMS.
Free and Low Cost Medical Care
Medical Resources (pdf)
For more information about registration, contact the Office of Student Assignment at (727) 588-6210.