"Educational Alternative" programs are designed to offer variations of traditional instructional programs. They incorporate strategies for the purpose of increasing the likelihood that grade 3 through grade 12 students who are struggling or unsuccessful in traditional programs remain in school and enroll in a program of study that leads to a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- AMIKids, Center for Personal Growth - Grades 6-8
- Chi Chi Rodriguez Academy - Grades 6-8
- Clearwater Intermediate School -Grades 5 - 8.5
- Graduation Enhancement Program -Grades 6-8
- PACE, Center for Girls - Grades 6-8
- Graduation Enhancement Program -Grades 9-12
- PACE, Center for Girls - Grades 9-12
- Success Center - Grades 9-12
Educational Alternative Services has schools serving students throughout the county. The EAS School location map.