Employment Data Report
Accessing Your Employment Data Report
The Work Number® is a fast and secure way to provide proof of your employment or income—a necessary step in many of today’s life events involving credit, financing, or securing of benefits or services. The Work Number simplifies the verification process and accelerates credit decisions through an online system available to verifiers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The purpose of this document is to provide you with step-by-step instructions on how you can access your free annual Employment Data Report (EDR).
An EDR is a report, per the Fair Credit Reporting Act, to allow transparency to your information contained on The Work Number® and a list of all verifiers who have attempted access to your employment records in the prior 24 months.
Active or Current Pinellas County Schools' Employees
Terminated or Former Pinellas County Schools' Employees
Please visit the following Website and follow the instructions listed below: www.theworknumber.com
1. Select the “Log In” button located in the upper right hand corner of the page.
2. Select the "View My Data" option.
3. Enter Employer Code: 18019.
4. Select Pinellas County Schools.
5. If this is your first time logging into your The Work Number account, please select the “Click here to register” link.
6. Provide the requested information in order to register.
Requesting your Employment Data Report (EDR)
1. Click “Request Instant Online Report”
2. Select the state you are employed in
3. Select a reason for your request
4. Select whether to show your full SSN
on the report or mask it
5. Click “Get Instant Online Report”
6. Click “Print Instant Employment Data Report”
7. Click “Logout” in the right corner when you are finished.
EDR by Mail
Note – In some cases your EDR might not be available for online viewing. However, you can select the “Print Manual Request Form” option, complete the form, mail it to the address listed, and a paper copy of your EDR will be mailed to you.
For questions or more information please contact: TheWork Number Client Service Center: 800-996-7566, option 1, then option 3; TTY–hearing impaired: 800.424.0253, Monday – Friday; 7a.m. – 8p.m. (CT)
TheWork Number is a registered trademark of TALX Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Equifax Inc. Copyright ©2016, Equifax Inc., Atlanta, Georgia. All rights reserved. 01/18/2016