Personnel Records - Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I obtain my work history information, to include my start date, job title, pay rate, termination date, etc.?

    Current and previous PCS employees can access their work history information by accessing their Employment Data Report (EDR). Please see the step-by-step guide under the Employment Data Report tab.


    How do I obtain verification of my years of service or experience with Pinellas County Schools?

    You may submit your request via email (, fax (727-588-6260), mail (301 4th St. SW, Largo, FL 33770), or in person. If you were provided with a Verification of Experience or Service form from the District or School that you are transferring to, please include that form with your request.