Responsible for all network and telecommunications operations for the school district including the procurement, design, implementation, support, and maintenance of district-wide network, telephony, and security infrastructure.
Current Bodies of Work
- Internet Access
- Network routing and switching
- Cisco Telephone system
- IP paging system
- Mobile Hotspots
- Implementation of Uniti Dark Fiber WAN (Wide Area Networks) between data centers and all schools and offices.
- FCC E-rate funding for bids related to internet access
- Project 10-Million – free mobile hotspots for students in need.
- FCC Emergency Connectivity Funding for almost 12 million dollars for student laptops. ECF funding for Project 10-Million mobile hotspots
Director, Network & Telecommunications