To be considered for instructional employment in our district, you will need to do the following:
- Submit an online instructional application. Applicants will receive email notification that the application has been electronically received.
- Submit three written references.
Please use this link for the reference form. Letters of recommendation are also acceptable.
- A new graduate from a college of education should obtain references from his/her college supervisor, cooperating teacher, and one additional educator.
- Non-education majors, career changers, or applicants who haven’t taught in a while may use other references.
- Request an official transcript be sent to our office.
The principals will interview to fill the vacancies at their own schools. Their contact information will be listed with each job posted.
Feel free to contact the principals directly regarding an interview if you see a position that interests you. After interviewing, the principal makes a recommendation to fill the vacancy to the appropriate Human Resources Director. A candidate will be officially offered a position from the personnel office, not the principal.
If you have questions please contact Talent Acquisition Manager, Debra Cucchiara at 727-588-5136 or email@example.com.