Social Work/Itinerant School

  • Itinerant school social workers are assigned to every school in Pinellas County and an individual social worker may typically provide services to more than one school. The following methods are recommended to communicate with the school social worker assigned to a particular school; contact the social worker at their school office, contact their assigned Student Services office or send the social worker an e-mail.

    If you know the social worker's name you can contact them via email as follows: last name first (ex.Mary Smith would be

    Bayside Student Services Office

    Bayside Student Services
    4733 144th Avenue N
    Clearwater, FL 33762
    Phone: (727) 507-4493
    Fax: (727) 754-8224 

    Meadowlawn Student Services Office

    Meadowlawn Student Services
    5900 16th St. N
    St. Petersburg, FL 33703
    Phone: (727) 528-5788
    Fax: (727) 528-5794

    Ozona Student Services Office

    Ozona Student Services
    525 Pennsylvania Ave.
    Palm Harbor, FL 34683
    Phone: (727) 725-7993
    Fax: (727) 669-1846