2017-2018 School Year Financial Aid Presentations
The following presentations are currently scheduled for the 2017-18 school year. Please check back for additional dates and locations.
Sept. 26, 2017, 6pm- Tarpon Springs HS *
Sept. 27, 2017, 6pm- Seminole HS *
Sept. 28, 2017, 6pm- Pinellas Park HS
Oct. 4, 2017, 6pm- St. Petersburg HS *
Oct. 5, 2017, 6pm- Countryside HS * **
Oct. 9, 2017, 7pm- Osceola HS
Oct. 11, 2017, 6:30pm- Northeast HS *
Oct. 12, 2017, 6pm- Palm Harbor HS * **
Oct. 17, 2017, 6pm- Largo HS *
Oct. 18, 2017, 7pm- Dunedin HS * **
Oct. 19, 2017, 6pm- Lakewood HS* **
Oct. 25, 2017, 6:30pm- Gibbs HS
* This presentation is part of an event at the high school and will also go over additional information. Please check with school for details.
**These will be shortened versions of the presentation.
The Following Topics
give general ideas of what is covered in greater depth at the Pinellas County Schools Financial Aid Presentation. Viewing these topic links in no way takes the place of the amount and accuracy of the more detailed information provided at the seminars.
• Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program - View website
• Types of Financial Aid - View website
• Completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - View website
• Understanding the Student Aid Report (SAR) - View website
• Pinellas Education Foundation Scholarship Catalog - View website
• Scholarship Essays - View website
• Scholarship Searches & Scams - View website