There are two providers for Dental Insurance for Pinellas County School Employees:In 2019, they will be HumanaDental Advantage Plus 2S and MetLife Dental.
HumanaDental Advantage Plus 2S Plan (548085)
- Go to www.humana.com and Click on “Member Resources”
- Scroll to: “find a doctor”
- Search type: Dental, then click Go
- Coverage type: check “all dental networks”
- Enter your zip code or the zip code for the provider 6. Choose “Humana Dental Advantage Plus” from the Network drop down menu
- To search
- by name, choose “Name” from the drop down menu and type your dentist’s name in the box
- for a provider listing, choose “Specialty” from the drop down menu and type “All” in the box
800-942-0854Preferred Dental Plan (G95682). Met Life does not issue ID cards. Log on to the Met Life website to view your benefits.
- MetLife - My Benefits
- MetLife Claim Form
- MetLife - Find a Dentist
- Plan Certificates
- Adult Preventive Care Flyer
- Adult Risk Assessments
- Children Preventive Care Flyer
- FAQ's on Radiographs
- Periodontal Disease
- FAQ's on Oral Cancer
If you have any questions regarding your dental coverage, please contact the benefits team at 727-588-6197.
• Viewing your dental information just got easier with the FREE Met Life Dental app. Download from the App Store or Google Play.