There are two providers for Dental Insurance for Pinellas County School Employees:They are HumanaDental Advantage Plus 2S and MetLife Dental.
HumanaDental Advantage Plus 2S Plan (548085)
800-979-4760Your Advantage plan combines ease of use from dental HMOs and larger dentist networks from plans like PPOs. It is considered an Open Access Dental HMO plan that you do not have to select a primary dentist and features no hidden costs, no claims to file, and no waiting periods. You can go to a participating specialist without a referral or special approval.
- Go to www.humana.com and Click on “Member Resources”
- Scroll to: “find a doctor”
- Click on Dentist tab
- Enter your zip code or the zip code for the provider and the distance of the search you want to do, such as '15 miles'
- Under 'Select a Lookup Method', choose “all dental networks”
- Choose “HumanaDentalAdvantagePlus” from the Network drop down menu and hit Select
- To search by name, under 'Select a Lookup Method', choose “Name” from the drop down menu and type your dentist’s name in the box
- For a provider listing, choose “Specialty” from the drop down menu and type “All” in the box. This will give a listing of all dentists in the Zip Code you choose.
800-942-0854Preferred Dental Plan (G95682). Met Life does not issue ID cards. Log on to the Met Life website to view your benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ's on Radiographs
- FAQ's on Preventive Dental Care
- FAQ's on Oral Cancer
- FAQ's on Children's Preventative Health
If you have any questions regarding your dental coverage, please contact the benefits team at 727-588-6197.
• Viewing your dental information is easier with the FREE Met Life Dental app. Download from the App Store or Google Play.