Disability Insurance (Income Protection)Disability insurance plans help you when you can't work for weeks or months due to an illness, injury, or pregnancy-related condition.
- You do not need to use your personal or vacation time before filing a claim for your disability coverage. Disability benefits will be paid in addition to your sick time (monthly benefit may be reduced if Workers' Compensation is received).
- You need to miss a certain number of work days before your disability pay starts. This is called an elimination period.
- Pre-existing conditions limitations may apply.
2020 Disability Program (New Carrier)
- Disability Plan Benefits 2020
- 2020 Benefit Rates, including Disability
- Frequently Asked Questions on How to File a Claim with The Standard: https://www.standard.com/eforms/15529_755556.pdf
Frequently Asked Questions about The Standard's Maternity Guidelines: https://www.standard.com/eforms/16118_755556.pdf
- New Disability Plan - Frequently Asked Questions (10-18-19)
2019 Disability Program
If you went out in 2019 and have not yet filed a claim, contact Linda Bretherton
(727) 588-6444, PCS.BRETHERTONL@pcsb.org