Pinellas County Schools is pleased to announce that enhancements have been made to the 403(b) Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) process. New 403(b) Salary Reduction requests will begin being submitted online through our 403(b) / 457(b) Plan Administrator’s (TSA Consulting Group) website https://www.tsacg.com. The online process eliminates the need for paper SRAs and allows around-the-clock access for employees. All current representatives of the District’s 403(b) and 457 approved Investment Providers are trained and able to assist employees with this online process.
There are many benefits to the new enrollment process:
- The system can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at https://www.tsacg.com.
- Employees receive immediate online confirmation that their request has been submitted.
- Authorized Investment Provider Agents/Representatives can assist employees.
- Employees can start contributions, change, or suspend a 403(b) Salary Reduction or 457(b)
Participation Agreement online at their convenience. Contact an authorized Investment
Provider to open a new account. A list of authorized Investment Provider is available here.
Employees utilize the instructions below on how to successfully utilize the online 403(b) Salary Reduction or 457(b) Participation Agreement process:
- Before completing the online 403(b) or 457(b) Enrollment process on the Aggregated Records and Transactions (ART) system, you MUST have an account established with the 403(b) or 457(b) authorized Investment Provider of your choice.
- Navigate to the website https://www.tsacg.com.
- Disable any Internet “Pop-Up Blocker” software before proceeding.
- The ART system can be accessed via the “Art Login” box located on the right hand side of the home page.
- Log in with your assigned User ID and Password. (If this is your first time logging into the system, your User ID will be your Social Security number (XXXXXXXXX), and your Password will be your Date of Birth (MMDDYYYY). You will then be prompted to set up a new User ID and Password that should be different from the default.)
- Once you have successfully logged in to the ART system, select the plan and then click on the “Services” tab found in the top menu.
- Hold the mouse over the “Services” down arrow on the right side of the screen.
- Click on “Salary Reduction Agreement”
- Read the “Salary Reduction Agreement” section before continuing.
- If you have a current deduction the source and amount will be displayed.
- Select one of the following:
- Cancel SRA
- New SRA
- Edit SRA
- If you’re changing or stopping your current deduction you will make the change on the next page and then select “Submit” to change or “Confirm” and “Confirm” again to stop your deduction.
- If you’re starting a new deduction and have selected “New SRA” follow the instructions on the next page where you will indicate the dollar amount or percentage you would like deferred from your paycheck each pay period. These funds will be sent to your chosen 403(b) or 457(b) Authorized Investment Provider(s) until you submit a change or stop your contributions via the ART system.
- NOTE: Full time and part time benefit eligible employees will be able to designate a set dollar amount or percentage to contribute to their 403(b) or 457(b) account on a per payroll basis.
- After indicating your chosen contribution amount as well as the effective date for new deductions, click “Continue” to be directed to the next page.
- Select a Provider and click “Continue”.
- You must check the box to confirm you have established account(s) with the selected Authorized Investment Provider(s) and enter the total value to be deducted. Then click “Continue”.
- Hold the mouse over the “Services” down arrow on the right again and click on “Transaction Certificate History”.
- All your Transaction Certificates will be displayed on this page. To open one of the certificates you may click the envelope icon. The Transaction Certificate that opens can be saved or printed.
- You can now log out of the program.
If you have questions or need assistance logging into the ART System contact TSA Consulting at (888) 796-3786 Option 5.